Papa and Alecia were back this morning for more grandparent time with Eila.
| From July/Aug2015 |
She got the biggest "little pony" imaginable from friends back in Oregon.
| From July/Aug2015 |
She did a few fun craft projects and walked around the oncology floor on a beenie baby hunt.
| From July/Aug2015 |
| From July/Aug2015 |
Although there have still been tears, we've also seen smiles today so things are getting better. We'll keep working on moving and walking -- we've already planned our evening walk to a giant window that overlooks the city -- so hopefully she'll make it to the next phase soon. She's really hoping to get the surgeons to agree to let her chew gum tomorrow!
2 comments:
Hello Dana and Eila. It is very good to see pictures of you and hear that the surgery went well. I hope Eila continues to improve well enough to get to come home. Being home should help a lot! I am thankful you were able to find a doctor that specializes in her type of tumor. Also thankful that Grandma and Grandpa can be there to cheer Eila on! You are all very much in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you will be home soon!
Thanks for the update- so thankful for the news of improvement. I hope you all get home very soon.
Hugs-
Post a Comment