Friday, July 24, 2015

Day Nine at UM

I can't believe I'm writing about Eila's 9th day in the hospital, this is exactly what we imagined.  But I am happy to be able to report that Eila is doing well, we're just waiting for her to stop leaking.  To help us make it through another weekend at the hospital, Auntie found a friend of a friend who stopped by with a special delivery, a bag full of books!  Leann was very nice and helpful, and she even works here at the hospital. 

From July/Aug2015

Eila also made two trips down to the 2nd floor today, once to go out to the garden (first time outside in over a week) and once to visit the family center.  Friday afternoon is cupcake time, and who can pass up a cupcake.

From July/Aug2015

The family center also has a set of fairy doors to find and a dinosaur to ride, it was a nice little adventure in her afternoon.



No comments: