Today also slowed down a bit because Daddy went home. Although she isn't here, this has been a very long trip for Annikka and it was time for someone help bring back some level of normalcy in her life. While we were sad to see him go, I'm sure there will be hugs and tears of joy at home.
| From July/Aug2015 |
And today Eila's penrose drain also appears to have finally slowed down a little - YAY! For the last ~24 hours, it drained 175 mL (approx. 7.3 mL/hour). In the ~24 before that, it drained 247 mL (approx. 10.3 mL/hour). We're really hoping that the doctors will see this as good news tomorrow morning. And although I know it's not enough so that Eila will be leaving Michigan with fewer tubes attached, it's progress in the right direction and I hope her numbers stay down tomorrow. Still not entirely sure when she'll be discharged but we're optimistic it will be the beginning of this week.
And now it's the two of us ...
| From July/Aug2015 |
No comments:
Post a Comment