Friday, September 28, 2012

Dum-Dums

Earlier today Eila and I shed tears over her wishes to eat.

Eila: I want to eat.
Me: Not right now, but we can ask the doctor.
Eila: PLLLEASEEEEE!
Me: I'm sorry.
Eila: PLLLEASEEEEE Mommy!
    [repeat for several minutes]

Broke our hearts. Finally tonight, this is what we were able to give her ...



I don't think it really counts as food, but after 84 hours without food Eila was reasonably satisfied that we made an attempt. Fingers crossed that they will let her start eating soon.

1 comment:

Adventures with the Millam's said...

Poor little sugar, I cannot imagine how hard it must be to have to tell her no when food is all she wants. We are all hoping that she is progressing so that they will give her food and soon. Great news about her urine output. What wonderful news that is indeed. We are cheering on your little one and are sending you all love and strength. hugs to you all