Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday's chemo

Everything went smoothly today at the hospital.  Eila and I got lots of good sleep last night and woke up to learn that her foley bag had accumulated more than her penrose bag overnight.  This started our day off on the right foot.  We had a quiet morning watching a movie, practicing blowing bubbles, and coloring.

From July/Aug2015

Daddy and Annikka came after lunch so we could all spend the afternoon together.  We did art projects together, 

From July/Aug2015

From July/Aug2015

and watching another movie (under warmed blankets).

From July/Aug2015


Annikka and I headed home after Eila's chemo got started this evening, but Joel reported that they had a nice night.  Eila did great at dinner, eating half her personal pizza and a Haagen-Dazs ice cream cup -- yay!  Hopefully this means that her tummy is finally settling down after Thursday's chemo and she'll be feeling more like eating.

It was a good day overall, Eila's only complaint was that she missed Sloan.  Joel tried to help by making her a special piece of art for her room.

From July/Aug2015

But I think this little booger misses Eila too!

From July/Aug2015


No comments: