| From July/Aug2015 |
The radiation comes from the big orange panel above her, and it rotates around her body during her treatment. All the green lines are what they use to level and adjust her position; and if you can see the slightly lighter area circled in marker, it's the area of the right kidney (although I believe actual target is smaller).
| From July/Aug2015 |
This afternoon one of the marking stickers on her belly fell off. We stuck it back on as best we could, but now we'll see if tomorrow will still go as smoothly...
She also had her week 10 chemo appointment today, the last out-patient chemo. Eila watched a movie and ate snacks, no problems, while I talked to the doctor about what's ahead and what kinds of situations we may encounter. This is a never ending learn process.
| From July/Aug2015 |
2 comments:
Incredible. I am certain the learning is never ending.
You guys have done an amazing job! She's such a little trooper. Sending love-
Post a Comment