We had a wonderful Christmas in Eugene. As you might expect, we took far too many pictures to post, so please check out the web album to see them all. The girls received many wonderful gifts, we spent ALL of Christmas day unwrapping and playing. This year Annikka was also so very excited about the gifts she was giving to others, it was really sweet to watch her face as they opened them.
As I looked back over our photos, it two major themes jumped out from the day: dress-up and books.
Dana- you and Joel are such wonderful parents! I love how books are such a big part of the girls' lives! You are building such beautiful memories and a truly special legacy. xo
1 comment:
Dana- you and Joel are such wonderful parents! I love how books are such a big part of the girls' lives! You are building such beautiful memories and a truly special legacy.
xo
Post a Comment