Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

From Sept/Oct 2010

Our downtown does a trick-or-treating event for kids, so we left work early on Friday to start celebrating Halloween with friends (Hirut the cupcake). The biggest hit was the ice cream cone at DQ, but a close second was the cookie from New Morning Bakery.

From Sept/Oct 2010

Eila (AKA Sweet Pea) really enjoyed being out and seeing all the kids.

From Sept/Oct 2010


From Sept/Oct 2010


We also got out around the neighborhood a little tonight. Annikka was saying "Trick or treat; I'm allergic to peanuts" to all our neighbors. Before now, I had never really thought about that when buying Halloween candy, and I was surprised at how many houses had peanut candy (most had a non-peanut option though).

From Sept/Oct 2010

Last year Annikka's favorite part was passing out candy to the kids that came to our door (I remember that she hoped kids would continue to randomly stop by for about a week afterwards).

From Sept/Oct 2010

But this year she understood the candy part much better, and got WAY more than any three-year-old needs.

From Sept/Oct 2010

1 comment:

BKR said...

Sweet pea might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. And I can't believe how Annikka looks like such a big kid. Guess that's what happens! Wish we were going to see you all over Thanksgiving weekend this year again, but, alas, we'll be in Seattle. Hope you all are well. You sure have some cute kids!