Friday, May 27, 2011

Eila's first birthday!

From May/June 2011

Happy first birthday, dear Eila! I have no idea where the first year went, we reached this milestone so incredibly quickly. But I do know that we couldn't be happier to have you in our lives.


Tonight we had a small birthday celebration, and she opened a few presents and tried cake. Annikka's gift to Eila was by far the most successful - she got her own Oliver to love.



She was so happy to have a cat again, and she carried him around the house.

From May/June 2011

From May/June 2011

And she couldn't stop loving on him - does this look familiar?

From May/June 2011

I think it's clear that Eila could not be trusted with a kitten anytime soon.

From May/June 2011


She was very interested in the birthday candle but not the cupcake and actually only tried the frosting.



From May/June 2011

Annikka approved though (her first carrot cake, I think).

From May/June 2011

Now for more birthday fun tomorrow at her party.

No comments: