Friday, May 22, 2009

Bye Anani

Today was a very sad day around here, we had to say good bye to Anani.

From Anani & Oliver

She was just about the best cat imaginable...she played fetch, purred at even the slightest touch, would talk your ear off, always let you roll over in bed, loved to be spun around in circles, could jump onto my shoulder from the floor, welcomed everyone that walked in the door, and always helped make the day more interesting.

From Anani & Oliver

From Anani & Oliver

From Anani & Oliver

From Anani & Oliver

Anani was one of a kind. We miss her.

From Anani & Oliver

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Sorry to hear that news Dana! Anani was an amazing cat! I will miss her as well!

Kirsten said...

You have great memories with her! I'm glad that you shared some of them with me yesterday! Take care and remember her fondly!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry.