We have so many pictures, and I hit publish too soon on the last post.
Annikka enjoyed dancing on her new "Baby Jamz" mat. Thanks Aunt Kirsten for the new noisy battery-powered toy. And of course she loves it.
Break dancing?
Mommy and Uncle Aaron worked on assembling the new kitchen from Grandma and Grandpa. It has been a BIG hit with everyone. Annikka absolutely loves it; and it's been lots of fun for us to watch her using her imagination.
Annikka enjoyed the packaging for her gifts, too; it doubles the toys.
We went skiing with Uncle Aaron and Aunt Kristin, too. The weather brought a lot of snow, so the non-skiers ended up playing inside a lot.
Annikka was really happy to see Daddy and Uncle Aaron when they came back from skiing.
And although I can't ski, these pictures sure make me wish I could.
Mt. Jefferson:
The Three Sisters (South, Middle, North--from left to right):
Three Finger Jack:
Hope you all had a great Christmas, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment